- The one who rejects me is a kafir (apostate) and therefore dead.
- To object to my actions is apostasy (Kufr).
- Those who oppose me are the dwellers of Hell.
- Those who reject me should not greeted with “Asslalamaikum”.
- All Muslims who refuse to believe in me are out of the fold of Islam.
- Those of my group who have relations with other groups are out of my group
- Plague was sent because people rejected me
- My follower (ummati) will not be tormented ( no azaab).
- My follower (ummati) will be in Heaven. (Jannat).
- His disciples address him as the Seal of the Prophets.
- His family is addressed as the kinsfolk of the prophet and his wife as Ummul Momineen.
- I was divinely inspired that the Son of Maryam alaihis salaam is from my progeny.
- I was divinely inspired that the Son of Maryam alaihis salaam who will descend from heaven is my son.
- The Lord comes closer and talks to me.
- The Lord unveils his face when talking to me.
- The Lord jokes with me.
- I have been given absolute power (Kun fayakun)
- The Lord is pleased with the one whom I am happy with and is displeased with the one whom I am displeased with.-Mafateehul A'alam pg no 5,6,7
Many claims of this nature in the books of the Qadianis reveal Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani’s guile and deception. When Muslims believe that Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم ) is the Seal of all Prophets i.e. the Last and Final Prophet and after Him no prophet whether it is “Zilli”, “Buroozi”, or “Prophet in-part” can come. The door of Prophethood has been closed after the arrival of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم ). After Him there is neither “Complete Prophet Hood” nor “Prophet Hood-in-part”. When Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani has claimed to be a prophet (as proven above), then the insistence of his people that he has not done so is mere lies and rejection of truth. Affirming Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) to be the Prophet and still believing in some “Apparent” or “Secondary” prophet is against the Verses of the Quran and the frequently occurring Traditions (Ahadith e Mutawatir) i.e. against the Nusus e Qataie of Islam and is nothing but apostasy and defection from Islam.