There is no human being who does not desire Jannah, but the person will not get Jannah only by his (or her) desire or deeds. Indeed, only that person will enter Jannah to whom the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) has given a guarantee. Among the qualities for which the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) has guaranteed Jannah is keeping the gaze lowered. As mentioned in the Hadith of Hadhrat 'Ubaadah bin Saamit (May Allah Ta'ala be well pleased with him):
Translation of Hadith: You assure me about six things, I will give you the guarantee of Jannah:
1. Whenever you speak, speak the truth.
2. When you make a promise fulfill it
3. Whenever you are made a trustee, fulfill the trust.
4. Guard your private parts.
5. Keep your gaze lowered.
6. Stop your hands from bad deeds.